Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First time at this

So, I've never blogged before. I guess my intention/interest in doing this is to primarily review my experiences with my motorcycle, and sometime to reflect on things in my daily life.
 As it stands right now, it is freaking cold and nasty this week, and I am awaiting the call from my buddy that is doing the engine job on my bike. It's a 2008 KLR 650, and it is in the process of getting the 685 big bore, some mild porting, and if the funds allow it, heavier springs in the fork. The bike is pretty much stock, save for going up a tooth on the front sprocket, and I have since reverted back to the original exhaust after trying out a supertrapp pipe. That pipe by the way, turned out to be a real piece of crap. Packing blew apart right away, end cap blew off, crushing the can in the process, and the factory did NOTHING when I sent them photos of the pipe. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment